Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Life In 100 Words or Less...

Born Binaca Joseph Mason, Mama: Queen, Daddy: Billie, Mother's third child- the only surviving child out of five. Queen's mother died before I really knew her. Grew up. SMART KID. Only kid reading everything i laid eyes on in Kindergarten- why? No idea. 1st girl i liked was caucasion (go figure). Kindergarten teacher fell and broke her back, I kept her calm and her body stable while everyone else panicked (how'd i know her back was even broken? think she told me...who knows?) Accepted Jesus, got baptized. Parents divorced (wow...talk about contrast =/) Joint custody = miserable life. Kept to myself. Inner issues leaked out thru my actions. Mama got a condo. Mama lost the condo. Moved in with "Auntie" Ro (and her kids) for a "few months" (#translation = 6 years), 6 years i spent misidentifying myself with everything wrong. I was a crip, a hoover, a 13 (?), Brown Boy, Border Lane Boy, and a reject. High School was wack and great. all the ladies hated me ^_^ i was in JROTC (the coldest in my class) every year after my sophomore was a screw-up (those are some of the dirtiest folks i ever did business with- ARMY MEN) quit JROTC, got in that marching band, fell in love, stuck wit it, got good at it. auditioned for Grambling's World Famed, made it (P2) (not bad for a year on trumpet), got to Gram (a year after i was supposed to), inherited my Tiger pride (nobody does it better), got kicked out a year later off grades, went home, fell in love, got kicked out off some ole...well anyway, now i'm picking up the pieces and now planning on taking over like i was DESTINED to...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*Note: If you counted the words and found it to be more than 100 of em there...my bad, i thought you were supposed to be READING not COUNTING

0 comments:

Post a Comment